Monday, March 8, 2010

Lost Dog.


I have a stuffed puppy I have had ever since I arrived on this earth. His name is Felicia. I don't know why I named him that, I thought it sounded pretty when I was little and I knew Felicia was apparently a boy. He looked like a boy, duh!

Well I was going to write a lonnnggg post about how he went missing and how I love him and how he still sleeps in the bed with me even though I'm married, but alas! I found him where my husband keeps his shoes. It's been a year since I saw him, and I was afraid I had left him in a hotel room some where because I SERIOUSLY take him everywhere. Justin is snuggling with Felicia right now. I'm glad he doesn't care about our tight nit relationship. I would freak if I ever lost that stuffed puppy.

Just thought you'd all like to know this so it will make my weird meter rise up a notch.

Have a good night.

Val & Felicia BFFFFF's forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Me Likey Comments.