Friday, April 30, 2010

as of late.


So this is what I have been up to lately.
That's me modeling in the middle : )
I have been traveling a lot around the city shooting at different workshops and meetings.
It has been fun and I am learning a lot and building a great portfolio.
I even have people interested in me shooting their wedding gigs in the future.
Funny thing though, because I never thought I would want to shoot anything wedding related as a photographer, but it is quite fun and there is a lot of money to be made doing weddings and bridals.

Come spring when I get loan left overs from school I plan on buying higher grade lenses and will get a business license.
22 years old, with my own business. Never woulda thunk it!

In other news, school is almost out! May 4th I am done. Also on May 4th my new Mac will arrive in the mail. My current computer is very sick and will be put to rest. Looking forward to having a quicker, easier work flow oh and more blogging!

We found our new apartment. It's awesome. I will post pictures when we get moved in. Our landlord is rather pissed that we are moving out 15 days early, but unfortunately it just works out better for us.

P.S.I have added more photos to my portfolio section at my new site Valfoto

I am rather pleased with them.

Goodnight blog land,
-Grown Up L.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me Likey Comments.