Friday, April 16, 2010

I still love blogging.

You guys. I have been so busy lately. I just came on shift 2 hours ago. It's almost 5 p.m. and I am so wanting to quit my job just so I can go home for a teensy power nap.

I haven't been too busy with school. But, I have been busy with this photo student exchange with a photographer, Scott Jarvie. I will be working with him through-out the summer. I think he might be getting frustrated with me because I keep calling myself an intern. I am not an intern. I will be working in his office, on his personal blogs, editing photos and other business type stuff. I will also be going to a lot of his workshops and seminars. It will be a full time thing come May.

Also in May, I will be shooting my first wedding, ever.
Let's hope I don't blow it ( I am mostly confident). Wish me luck!

I have written down a few stories I have been wanting to post but I thought I would give you a grand excuse as to why I haven't blogged in almost 2 weeks first.

I love to blog. But sometimes it's the last thing I want to do.

Also. Not to diss blogspot or anything but, Scott my photo "coach" was showing me Wordpress the other day, because that's what he blogs with and let me tell you, it is far more advanced than this blogspot, and I think I may venture into the darkside to start a photo blog there.

On that note, I can't wait to be off work tomorrow night. I hope you all are happy and glad to see the sunshine and this beautiful weather. It sure does lighten my burdens!

**UPDATE** My husband dumped out the morphed soup contents in the crock pot. I'm easy to please, that made my day. I swore to him I would never make soup again : )

2 comments:

  1. Yay for your hubby for being brave enough to dump the furry soup! Glad I wasn't there to see it! :) I'm also very glad that you'll get to have some "down time" tomorrow evening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a wordpress account and was messing with it yesterday but couldn't figure some things out. Sad.

    I'm so glad your husband threw out the soup - too funny.

    ReplyDelete

Me Likey Comments.